Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lebron James Fathead

So the media has been following LeBrick's every move lately, and we all know he has been getting tons of hate. We're not going to get into that here, I just wanted to share a couple of pretty funny things that I recently saw in regards the former king. But first we will let James have his moment of rebuttal.

Via Twitter "Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!"

First of all there is this new fathead:


I received this photo via an anonymous tipster and I am going to assume it is from a Cleveland restroom. If you live in Cleveland I think you should have the legal right to do stuff like this, I mean LeChokeintheplayoffs knows stuff like this is going to happen so I'm sure he doesn't care at all.

I also wanted to make sure everyone has seen this:



Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment