Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wake up With Hits 2.0

Finally located a good quality vid of Ray Lewis doing what he does best from last nights game. Ray Ray is an absolute freak of nature I have no idea how he is still good. It seems like he was the best LB when I was playing Madden 2000 and he is still killing anyone dumb enough to come across the middle.

The hit from last night is below, and below that is some of his more swaggy plays I found...


(akakabro3)

Ochocinco is hilarious, watch his coaches face when he says "there was no safety so I went and hit Ray"


(sammonson)

I wish youtube was invented when video cameras were so we could have highlights of every player ever, but that's not the case, and youtube is lacking in the Ray Lewis sweet hits from when he attended Miami department


(yungro97)

TALKING ANIMALS!!!!!


(oldspice)

No comments:

Post a Comment