Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Night Football Special

(Picture I took of DG last night at his house)


Another Monday and another bet from DG. After a big win last Monday DG is looking to continue his hot streak.

Below is DG unfiltered and ready to help everyone pay the cable bill...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Alright betters, if you listened to me last week I told you to sell off all of your assets and take my Monday Night Football Lock. I did not disappoint. It was by far the easiest bet of the year, just as I predicted, Hope you all listened.

This week we have another Monday Night lock. I am very confident in this pick as well, I just wont be advising anymore selling of assets. That is a once a year thing. Broncos will be traveling to San Diego tonight for what will surely be a high scoring battle. I am taking over 50.5 total points. Denver allows 28 points a game, and against a potent passing offense in San Diego they will surely be giving up more than that. Denver is no offensive slouch. Orton is having a hell of year with almost as many yards and TD's as Rivers. Take the over tonight and enjoy some free money courtesy of DG.

Until Thanksgiving...DG OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment