Monday, September 14, 2009

12-12 258 Yards 6 TD'S...

No, I am not talking about the stats of my 99 overall QB in Madden on rookie. 12-12 258 yards and 6 TD's happened this weekend in a real college football game.

Stephen F Austin beat Texas College 92-0 on Saturday. Yes 92-0, and no were not talking about PS3. Jeremy Moses was the man in charge as he went 12-12 with six TD's.

Quick Stat's Recap...

SFA never had a drive longer then two minutes...is this arena football?

Texas College...wait for it...ran for...-29 yards on 31 carries(mostly sacks)...could I play for Texas College?...probably not...but still...

Backup QB Dalton Williams 6-7 153 yards 2 TD's...well Williams your cut...can't complete all you passes...get out...

I need some video on this game...it must look like the Little Giants playing the NY Giants...


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment