Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Early Spreads...


(Will the Tide and McElroy cover 13.5 points)

The lines opened this morning and it's time to take a look at some spreads.

Hit the jump to get instant analysis on the early lines.

Let's start with a couple spreads only serious betters care about...

BYU giving 24 to Utah State...I gotta go Utah State here because I don't really like BYU

VT giving 16.5 to Duke...VT coming off of a really good win, I don't know what Duke did last week.

So Michigan gets a road test against MSU and the spread is 2 for Michigan State. Think about that one for a while, I will make picks on the important games later in the week.

Can Bama continue to roll, spread is 16.5...

Cincinnati can prove themselves again by covering against a horrible Miami(OH) 28.5...

LSU at Georgia should be a really good game, Georgia by 3...hmmmm, I will pick that apart later in the week

Oklahoma vs Miami, this game marks the maybe return of Sam Bradford, and the pick me up game for Jacory Harris. Oh boy...what a game

Boise State is playing a blind team...







No comments:

Post a Comment