Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Plax Gets Two Years...

Breaking news out of NYC, Plaxico Burress has been sentenced to two years in prison for shooting himself in the leg.

This is the conclusion to one of the most ridiculous stories ever.

This dude is a genuine idiot, the gun is problem number one, bringing it to a public place with hundreds of people around is number two, and three would be not putting the safety on.

In related news...Delonte West was speeding on his motorcycle when he cut off a cop. Oh boy I can't believe I am about to type this, when West was pulled over they found two handguns in his pants, and...................a loaded shotgun in a guitar case strapped to his back. What a moron.

If I was a betting man, I am, I would set the odds of what team will sign Plax when he comes back at

-580 Raiders(if Al Davis is still alive)
-320 Bengals
-290 Cowboys
-110 Giants
EVEN Lions
+120 Pats
+280 Colts


Happy Betting


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. The punishment doesn't fit the crime...if the purpose of the punishment is a deterrence factor, then ok superstar athletes leave your guns at home....but its just too much for a victimless crime. The crime was not committed with malice and he only shot himself for God's sake.

    Besides, the gun was registered to Plax in Florida, a new Federal law in the works will make it legal to transport handguns from one state to another without it being a crime (its called receprocity). Therefore, Plax would not have violated the law if this law passes.

    I mean Donte Stallworth killed a guy and only did 24 days of a 30 day sentence. Make sense???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I agree, I think this is way too much jail time. I do not get the Donte thing AT ALL. He killed someone, I don't care about the fine print and the lawyers, he killed someone. Plax is getting two years for hurting no one but himself. Athlete trails are ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete