Monday, August 3, 2009

LenDale White's Diet...and a Kick to the Face

LenDale White is one of my favorite players in the NFL. He is fat, lovable(no dissrespect), and does stuff like this. White tried a new diet this summer, not low fat, or low carb, but no Patron. The results, white reported to camp 30 pounds lighter. This new diet is just another reason I love him.

I am truly amazed this worked as well as it did. This means that White must of been drinking a whole lot of Patron. I heard some experts discussing this and they were saying White most likely was drinking between 10-15 shots three times a week, wow. Now who knows how accurate these numbers are, but if they are even close that is a lot of Tequila.

With this new body of his maybe he can churn out some long runs. He is already a touchdown machine and a great compliment back to Chris Johnson, this is great news for the Titans.

Had to post this video...one of my favs...great dance...


Oh...I almost forgot...a guy getting kicked in the face...

No comments:

Post a Comment