Saturday, August 15, 2009

Terrelle Pryor Dunk

Just found this figured I would post, he ran a "4.33" the other day and can do things like this. He is an incredible athlete. I will be the first to say that I do not believe this 4.33 40 yard dash time, it is just too fast. I agree that he is super athletic, and definitely really fast, but not 4.33 fast. Unless I see this at the combine I'm not buying it.

Pryor is 6-6, 235 lbs, aka dude is big. For him to be this big and run a 4.33 is ridiculous. He is already capable of playing positions other then QB in the NFL, with this forty time he could do anything.

Pryor is full of potential, he is an incredible rushing QB, and rarely hurts the team with his arm. He is still developing his passing game, and if he is to make strides he will be very dangerous in the NFL. The talents that Pryor possess make scouts drool, if he can put it all together this year and win a bowl game his stock will rise drastically.


No comments:

Post a Comment