Monday, August 31, 2009

LLWS...that kid is huge

Props go out to California for keeping the LLWS title in the USA.

I really love watching the LLWS for two major reasons.

1.) Those kids have genuine fun out on the field, you see more emotion in one game then A-Rod has shown his entire career...

1a.) Every time the ball is hit in play something crazy can happen...never a sure out in little league

2.) I love watching the "kids" that hit puberty before everyone else and are six feet tall 220 pounds smash HR's...every good team has one of these kids hitting cleanup

2a.) Google " Biggest Little Leaguer"...please do it trust me...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Yea seriously he is not a "kid"...NFL tight end size at 13 years old. I wonder what he is up to these days...something cool I hope...

    ReplyDelete